“THE BEST SCHOOL TRIP OF THE YEAR! The day will be an opportunity for pupils and staff to enjoy professional artists on the main stage in addition to giving opportunity to school groups to perform in front of thousands of people!”
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 this event has been postponed until further notice. More details coming soon.
Gunnersbury Park will open its gates to Ealing Schools at 9am on Friday 10th July 2020 to give children and staff an exciting cultural & musical experience!
The day will be an opportunity for pupils and staff to enjoy professional artists on the main stage in addition to giving opportunity to school groups to perform in front of thousands of people!
As well as enjoying interactive performances on the main stage, schools will get the opportunity to take part in 2 musical workshops in giant marquees throughout the day.
A variety of food outlets will be available on the day, though bringing a packed lunch and ‘picnicking’ on the lawn whilst listening to the live music is also encouraged.
The park will be fenced off and monitored by a security company to create a safe environment to enjoy what proves to be an exciting school trip for Special, Infant, Primary & Secondary Schools!
EARLY BIRD TICKET OFFER
- Until 28th February 2020: Tickets cost £8.50 per pupil, or £7.50 if you bring more than 3 classes.
- After 28th February 2020: Tickets will cost £12 per pupil.
- BOOK NOW and pay later (option to pay in either Spring or Summer term ‘20).
- Pupils that attend during the day with their school will gain FREE ENTRY to the public event in the evening.
- SCHOOL TRIP DAY EVENT: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- PUBLIC EVENING EVENT: 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Stay tuned as there is more information to come! In the meantime, make sure you book your place and if you have any questions, please contact Lee Marchant.